Monday, April 14, 2008

First day @ New Job!

Well I got a new job, at The Zimmerman Agency.  I will be working in Public Relations Logistics.  I already am enjoying myself because my day has differed so much from my usual day at Olive Garden.  I get to wear what I want, I get to do other things while I am working (e.g. this), everyone is young and fun and NICE, when people ask you to do something they say please and thank you, and best of all it's going to help out my resume a lot.  Only I would start training for a new job the week before finals.  I cannot believe school is almost over....OH MY GOSH!  I am sure I will be seeing all of you in the lab till the wee hours of he night this week.  I am so excited for Summer!  It will be my first official Summer in Tally.  I am going to be taking one class, working at Zimmerman, and at Olive Garden...and in June I'm off to Vegas for a week....wooohooo!  So I just have to more weeks left to make it  happen and make it great.  You other groups beware because we are coming for domination.  Good luck to everyone, and congrats to ARROWHEAD!!!!

-Chelsee

First day @ New Job!

No comments: