Thursday, April 24, 2008

So I Lied

I'm writing one more blog. I should be studying for the final I have in 2 hours. I should be packing because they are kicking me out tomorrow before the presentations so everything needs to be moved out tonight. I should be working on stuff for the presentation. I can't. Its too depressing. I was supposed to have left tonight right after the exam, and be the first roommate to leave. But instead I changed some stuff up and now I'm the last one here. My roommate whom I shared I bedroom with left like a week ago, but she came to say goodbye today. my suitemates who I shared a living room and bathroom with just finished moving out a minute ago. So here I am alone in my dorm room, which I hated so much and I'm so sad to see it go. There is so many memories here. Things I bumped my head into, things I smacked my knee on, things I walked into, places I fell. And good memories too. The nights Katie and I would sit up till 2am together IMing each other, even though we were right next to each other. Amaliya and I sitting back to back and web-camming each other. We were practicing for this time apart...and now that it is here it is really sad. For some people, change comes naturally, moving is a new adventure and it is always fun. To people like me change is devastating and will always miss things left behind. I'll miss not being able to smell anything because the dorm always got me sick. I'll miss my really cluttered desk everyone else hates. I'll miss the people I swore I'd never care about. I'll miss complaining about our little room. It's just really sad....

A lot of my blogs were about dealing with stress because that was the only thing I had going on, really. Well now its time to ask..how do you deal with being sad?

So I Lied

No comments: