Friday, April 25, 2008

what is this? the stacy lynn & ryan show?

Just wanted to say congratulations to all of the Creative Strategy students, both I & II. It always feels like it has been quite the journey upon the completion of these classes by presenting our campaigns-- and it truly has been! As I said to my group last night, "Its been a rocky road, but one that definitely lead to success."

I really enjoyed seeing the presentations given last night-- this group never ceases to amaze me.

Fierce: Your ads were SO cute. Your print was extremely clever & that radio ad... HAHA.
Outbreak: The use of technology & flash was impressive as usual.
Dart: Congratulations! I had to sneak in to catch the presentation, but from what I saw you earned every bit of recognition.
And last but not least,
Promotive Group: We pulled it off, and I couldn't be more proud. Great work guys!

Well, I'm off to New York to hopefully start the next scene of this crazy life. Good luck to everyone and in the words of Steven Tyler of Aerosmith, "life's a journey, not a destination." Enjoy yours.

Best,
April

what is this? the stacy lynn & ryan show?

No comments: