Wednesday, April 9, 2008

How do you deal with stress?

I feel I write a lot of blogs about this topic, but it's something I'm always trying to figure out. The best way to deal with stress. When you have no opportunity to do anything productive that would really make a difference, because every single damn decision you make must be a group decision but you have sooo much stuff to get done, what do you do? Coloring helped...until you get to stressed and broke a crayon. Watching a movie helped...until you felt too stressed out to pay attention. Sleeping helped...until you get too stressed to sleep because you're mind won't sit still. Being stressed makes you angry. I am about to throw things at my roommates. She's sitting right next to me babbling about how stressful life is because her sister's baby enjoys roller coasters but is too short or something. I really don't know what to do. So I'm blogging to you about it and translating Greek. No, I don't speak Greek.....

How do you deal with stress?

No comments: