Monday, March 31, 2008

Am I ready for the real world?

So with the current registration of classes going on...I realized I am almost done with college. I am set up to graduate in the Fall but probably will push it to the Spring in hopes of being on the Ad Team. Anyways, I am in shock that college flew by so fast. I am in depression. I always feel like I am trying to move on the the next best thing, and I never really stop and enjoy what I am experiencing right now. In exactly one year I will be cut off from the life support of being a "college student." Things that I do now and attribute to being a "college student" won't fly when I am an "adult." As I was walking to class today, University Center B was flooded with aspiring FSU students and their overwhelmingly proud parents. That was me many moons ago, and I still to this day remember touring the school for the first time. I was more excited about coming here than I had ever been about anything ever. I feel in the three years I have been here I have learned so much, so much that I would have done different, but I would never go back and do it over. I just wanted to stop and give these students all the knowledge they need to know to survive on their own, but learning it on your own is so much more beneficial. I am however excited to move on the my next stage of life, and excited in the fact that it is totally up in the air. Point of me rambling, college flew by and excitement for the future!

Am I ready for the real world?

No comments: