Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter....NOT

So I had a great day yesterday. My Mom came in town to visit me for Easter. We went shopping, out to dinner at Bonefish, and then got some cocktails. As we come home my front door is PLASTERED in eggs...gross. I was livid. My upstairs neighbors are literally the nastiest, most obnoxious pigs to walk this earth. They party non stop, liter the back of our complex with their trash, cigarrete butts, beer cans, ect. They have no consideration for anyone but themselves. On top of all that they stole a 400 dollar check out of my mail box. I am with out a doubt certian it was them. I just don't know what to do about it. I really want to knock on their door and give them a HUGE piece of my mind but that won't do anything. I don't want to egg them back because it will only fuel their fire, plus I would rather eat eggs that I pay for rather than throwing them away. I am just sick and tired of these guys, they are ridiculous. They must have the easiest classes and all of their parents money because that is the lifestyle they lead. I like to party and all that goes with college, but a least I consider other people besides myself, and don't do it in a reckless fashion. So I guess I will just not react for now. Anyways I hope everyone else has a great Easter:-)

Happy Easter....NOT

No comments: