Monday, March 24, 2008

Dear Jerkface

Hi,
You probably don't know who I am... Because I don't know you are. But the smashed passenger window in my car saw you coming. Luckily for you, windows can't talk or I would hunt you down like the dog you are.

I hope you're enjoying the text books. There was a lot of vital information in there. Sure, I needed them to write some papers... Or study here and there... But you obviously needed them more. Hey- I'm happy that I could help! I'll just shell out another $200 for books. No biggie.

Are you in my Macroeconomics class? I'm asking only because my PRS clicker is missing, too. Make sure you register it in your name though. I wouldn't want you to get any of you points messed up because it's still registered in my name.

Hopefully you're buddies won't give you too much grief for carrying around an iPod Mini. Yeah, it works great and I've got a lot of great music on there but those were in style like 4 years ago. Perhaps you should have robbed somebody who has the iPod Touch. Those things are baller.

And all of my change is gone; well almost all of it. The quarters, dimes and nickels are history But did you really have to leave my all of the pennies? You REALLY took all that time to sift through the one-centers? Wow, I'm speechless... I didn't know someone could be so thoughtful.



I hope that you got enough crap out of me so you don't have to put anyone else through this crap. But if not, I'll leave my car unlocked from now on. That way I won't have to clean up broken glass everywhere.

You know where I live, we'll be in touch.

Yours Truly,
Ryan N.

Dear Jerkface

No comments: