Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Already?!?!?!?!!?? :/

I hope everyone had a very enjoyable and happy Easter!! I personally was shocked at how quick it came this year!! and how uneventful it was for me :( I remember being little and looking forward to Easter egg hunting or seeing the Easter rabbit, or even just going to church and eating a big dinner.

But as I got older its no longer been a holiday :( I spent my Easter Sunday at an Eboard meeting, working on a tandem speech with a partner, and then working with my Creative group for Whipple. There was nothing Easterish about today. Hopefully this will all change when I get out of college, and don't have to work and be in activities and go to school. Then maybe holidays won't creep up so fast.

Speaking of which......since when is Easter in March??!!!!???! Its crazy to me cuz I only remember Easter being in April! That was the April holiday. So why did it change? And who determines when Easter is? And so when this person or panel or whoever decides the day for Easter, how do they send out the memo to all the calendar companies? And then when is the deadline to tell the calendar people cuz I know they make those next year calendars pretty early! Is there any method to figuring out when Easter will be... like having to to with the time change or something?? I really want to know!!!

Easter Already?!?!?!?!!?? :/

No comments: