Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Spring Break hasn't even begun for me yet...

So, I never imagined that I would spend as much time in a coffee shop as I did today. I sat in the same spot from 12pm this afternoon until 10pm tonight on my lap top up at Brew Bean on Pensacola. I was working on internship stuff-- cover letters and my resume, looking up FSU Alumni contacts, emailing this person and that. But I got it all done, and even though it took, literally hours, now I feel accomplished. I still have more to do, but with every HR contact I email, the more excited I get and the closer I feel to landing something big. At first all I wanted to was go somewhere small, a place where I could really get an experience I would cherish and learn about all aspects of the industry.


As time has gone on I have realized exactly what it is that I want to do and it's an awesome feeling; something that pushes me even harder and motivates me. I think it's pretty cool when you discover you really have a passion for something.

So, on a side note-- I'm a little disappointed in myself. Today was the first day in a while that I've felt like I've really been on track. My grades aren't what they could be. School is taking over. My two jobs are taking over. AD Club is taaaaaking over. BUT, despite it all, I love what I am doing and wouldn't change it. :)

Sorry to the class for not blogging last week and not turning in a shoe ad. It's not because I didn't want to. It's seriously because I just haven't had time. I hope everyone enjoys their Spring Break. I'm just excited to finally relax.

Spring Break hasn't even begun for me yet...

1 comment:

Jeff said...

You said in your blog you've finally realized what you wanted to do...so what is that?