Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter!

Well I didn't get to go home this weekend for Easter or my nieces baptism, but Easter did end up being pretty great! Yesterday morning my roommate and I went to the madhouse place of Albertsons to get food. On Friday all of our friends thought it would be nice to do an Easter dinner where everyone brings some type of food. Well I had to work all day Friday and Saturday so we had to go to Albertsons on Sunday. The best part of it was that we actually found a turkey and the second was that I got to buy wine myself! (even though the guy didn't even card me) Well then we weren't sure how to even begin to bake a turkey so we were on the phone with our mothers, fathers, and grandmas trying to figure out how we do this. Well it cooked for 4 1/2 hours and it ended up being a hit! I still can't believe that we baked a turkey, I feel a great accomplish after doing this and feel a bit wiser and older. I mean how many people our age can actually say they know how to bake a turkey! I don't think too many. Well the dinner ended up being a feast and felt like Thanksgiving day, it was great! Sooo I hope everyone else had a great Easter tooo!!!

Easter!

No comments: