Saturday, March 22, 2008

Relaxation

I am having a great weekend so far. Many of my friends went home for Easter while I stayed here in Tallahassee to work on my Whipple project with my group. I love being with my friends but it is definitely nice to have a weekend all to myself. I still can't believe how much I've accomplished today. I've accomplished many assignments today that I know for a fact I would have saved until the last minute were my friends here. I even had the friends that are still in Tallahassee beg me to go out tonight and I forced myself to stay in so that I can just relax... I am having a great time though.

Another reason I am having such a great weekend is because the last two times that I met up with my group in creative I have had a great time. Unfortunately, Carrie is out of town, but hanging out with Craig and Brittany has been awesome. I can honestly say that I have made 3 new friends out of this project. Somehow the three of us accomplished a lot, but we were laughing the entire time. I guess Jeff was right when he referred to us as the 'laughing group' last class. Basically, I am very happy right now. I'm going to continue finishing up assignments though. I look forward to seeing all of you on Monday!

Relaxation

No comments: