Sunday, March 16, 2008

Spring Break!!

Of course I'm going to talk about my amazing Spring Break! First I started in the Bahamas on Nassau (which is absolutely beautiful) and stayed at my friends parents townhouse. It was soo much fun, I mean whats better then waking up in the morning going to the beach and looking into the Atlantic Ocean. Then unfortunately we had to come back but the good thing about that was that I turned 21 on Friday!!!!!! I'm finally legal to drink and gamble. It was very exciting. I also had an interview for an internship on my birthday too and I'm pretty sure that I got it. It was a good bday present to myself. The best part is its for a magazine and thats exactly what I wanted to get one in!!! I'm really not ready to get back to classes, I could stay on Spring Break forever! But tomorrow is St. Patty's Day and I'm really Irish soo I want to drink some green beer (with my real id) but we do have class so its probably going to have to wait until after!! Well I hope everyone had a great time and no one is tooo burned. (I wore sunscreen) See you tomorrow and you all better be wearing GREEN!

Spring Break!!

No comments: