Monday, March 17, 2008

Long Island. New York?

Unlike what I have seen so far in the blog, my Spring Break was pretty much wasted. I live in beautiful West Palm Beach, but unfortunately I was the sickest I have been in a long time EVERY day that I was home. Oh well, I'll try again in six weeks :D.

I work for a marketing company and I travel to different car dealerships and do promotions on weekends. This time they sent me to Long Island, New York. I was so happy when she told me that I would be going there because that is where I was born (Hempstead to be exact). Little did I know, Long Island is HUGE. They sent me all the way over to Smithtown, I didn't see not one tall building. Know that I think about it, I don't even remember seeing any neon lights. I might as well had been in Homosassa, FL. Point of my story, I need to go back to the city. AD Club, my vote for fall.... NYC BABY!! AWNY conference, 50th Anniversary, city lights, lovely people, I'm in!


Come to AD Club tomorrow night! HCB 215 at 8:00pm

Long Island. New York?

1 comment:

Rob Ladimir said...

That's really cool. I was born in Syosset and lived there until I was about 13. My mom's from Smithtown to boot.

LAWN GUYLAND FTW!!!!