Monday, March 17, 2008

Busy Busy Busy

Hey Kids!


So, I thought I would share my experiences of the last week and a half....


My spring break started on Fri, March 7th - which was my birthday btw..22..whoo! I drove to Gainesville, went shopping, had dinner with the family, decorated for a Bachelorette party, threw the Bachelorette party, and took care of a drunken bride until 4am. P.S. some words of wisdom for anyone who has a wedding in their future: Do Not throw your bachelorette/ bachelor party the night before your wedding....

Anyways, Sat I went to the wedding, left around 10:30, drove to Ocala, partied till 5 am, got up Sun and went to my nephew's b-day party.

The rest of my break was about as hurried and busy as that first weekend, but not as interesting.


So, as we come back to school and try to make it through the rest of this semester, I am renewing my resolve to blog. I haven't been so great at keeping up with it thus far, but it's a new week, and a fresh start!!!


Oh, and of course... Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!!!


Busy Busy Busy

No comments: