Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I need to look at a map…

I started my spring break journey this Friday and headed up to see my friend Lauren at the University of Alabama! I had been promising her since freshman year that I would one day make it up there and I finally did three years later. I had the best time and will definitely make it back!

It’s not like it is here. Everyone who goes to Alabama is from a different state. So as I am talking to all of her friends I realize that I have no clue where any of these places are!

I switched schools in the middle of 3rd grade so I never learned my states or the capitals.

I never realized that it was a big deal until now that I HAVE NO CLUE WHERE ANYTHING IS!




I am finishing off my spring break in Panama City and I am already burnt to a crisp!

Be safe, have fun, and wear sunscreen!!

I need to look at a map…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Laura, you make me laugh! My best friend goes to Alabama also; that drive is ghetto as hell.