Monday, March 31, 2008

No Glass means... NO GLASS???

As most of you know, the weather on Saturday was pretty nice. I was supposed to work the whole day, so I was a little disappointed I was missing out. However, I go into work and am told we had too many servers and that I could go home if I wanted. Of course, I did. I figured I could have a relaxing day by the pool. WRONG! I get home to find out that the pool is closed ONCE AGAIN due to glass. No, it is not closed due to dangerous broken glass in the pool, but due to stupid, ignorant people who insist on bringing beer to the pool in glass bottles. There are a number of HUGE signs that clearly say "Absolutely NO GLASS," yet people insist on doing so. This really annoys the rest of the residents who do have the ability to read and follow instructions. Now, the whole apartment complex is being punished for (underage, no less) people who haven't been introduced to this little thing called the solo cup.

No Glass means... NO GLASS???

No comments: