Sunday, March 16, 2008

Panama City!


Panama City was my spring break destination.
It was exactly what I expected the typical spring break to be...tons of people, beer, free stuff...

One of the highlights of my week was when Kenny Chesney came and played for free at Spinnakers!



The past few weeks we have been focusing on promotions, events, nontraditional, and gorilla for ad team.
My mind was going crazy constantly thinking of new ideas and praising the companies that had people constantly around their tents.

A lot of companies were giving out t-shirts and such, but they had you work for the prize (wrestling rink, bull riding, questionnaire, etc.) I thought this was fun, entertaining, and it made us interact with the brand.

What I noticed though was that everything was on the sand. There were a few planes and a boat or two with the company name but nothing impressive or that I hadn't seen before. We had ideas for the sand, air, and water.

Hopefully I can see some of our ideas at my next Spring Break destination!!!

Panama City!

1 comment:

Liz Lamar said...

Megan and I just looked at your post... you are adorable.