Monday, March 31, 2008

Harry Potter at FSU this is a little crazy


Did you know that now FSU is offering a HARRY POTTER RELIGION COURSE next semester?
ha I just found this out after talking to some students at the computer store.
It is to find all the hidden religious messages in the books.

I not only found this out, but also that there is a group that plays Quidditch (the game that he plays in the books) every Sunday on Landis Green!
They play on the ground (ha obviously) on broomsticks, they have pipes and hula hoops as the goals, all of the balls are utilized, AND they even have someone from the track team run around with the Snitch!!!!!!! He runs around campus and has to come back ever 15 minutes back to the field.
This was really intensely thought out!
ha this crack me up! I am not an intense Harry Potter fan, I haven't read all the books, and I haven't seen all the movies; but I do understand the obsession that some people have.

I think this is so great and I am going to try and see it first hand this Sunday.
Who knows maybe I will join in!

Harry Potter at FSU this is a little crazy

2 comments:

Rob Ladimir said...

What a bunch of dorks

Signed,

Creative Strategy II's Most Long-Winded Poster

Vanessa Mc said...

I'm definitely up for watching a good Quidditch match. Harry Potter is the one thing I have been passionate about for like the last 8 years of my life or so. Call me if you go.