Monday, March 31, 2008

Nieces

Baby Vee


Soo I have two beautiful nieces names Kathryn and Victoria so as we call them Kat and Vee. Kat is about to turn two in a couple of weeks and Vee is eights months old. So I went home again this weekend because Vee was baptised. Well Vee's godparents are my older brother and younger sister and Kat's are my brother-in-law and me. It really made me thinking of how great it feels to be a godparent. I didn't have any godparent so its very new to me, but the only thing that really sucks is that since I go to school 6 hours away I don't get to see them very often. I'm pretty sure that Vee has no idea who I am and I wasn't sure if Kat did until this weekend. I mean whenever I go home they smile at me and get a little excited, but it was just because I would immediately start playing with them. Well this weekend I walked into my sisters house and saw Kat in the fridge and she looks at me, smiles, and says "Hi, Brittany!" My heart melted not only cause she remembers my name but that she can only say a few words and Brittany isn't the easiest. It was the best feeling in the world. Well I already miss them and can't wait to see them in a month!!! Well i hope everyone else had a great weekend!

Kat & Me

Nieces

1 comment:

Vanessa Mc said...

I love other people's children! You're nieces are too cute.