Monday, March 31, 2008

"I'd like to offer you my bald cat for that television there..."


So apparently it wasn't a good idea to tell Melissa why I didn't right on the blog. Haha. I was talking to my friend the other day and he was telling me about a tv he was trying to sell on craigslist. So we were talking about the offers he got for the tv and he told me some lady offered him one of those bald cats. You know, like Dr. Evil's cat. First off, I didn't know anyone actually took pride in owning a bald cat. But I guess nobody really does since the lady was willing to offer the cat for a tv. Who does that!?! "Hi, I'd like to offer you this charming bald cat for you television." Couldn't you just imagine how hilarious it would be to actually witness someone trade a bald cat for a TV.

"I'd like to offer you my bald cat for that television there..."

2 comments:

Kline said...

It is a shame that we don't go back to the gold old days when we traded corn for beans and cows for horses. Too bad we have this crazy green stuff now that obviously doesn't stand for anything anymore.

Let's revolutionize the way we pay with free trade!!

haha!

Jeff said...

Tanner this is a great story. I laughed out loud.