Sunday, March 30, 2008

Watch Out for that Hole!!!!

A Warning to all of my classmates who frequent the Tennessee strip:


There is a huge hole in the sidewalk in front of Yianni's!


Last night, I was walking from the Macomb/Call St. parking garage to meet some friends at the strip. I happened to receive 3 calls on my cell phone simultaneously as I was walking past Yianni's. As I looked down to attend to the calls, my foot took a trip to China via the giant pothole in the sidewalk! I was sent careening forward, causing me to grab an innocent by-stander who was walking in front of me. I took a cute little spill in front of the many bar-hoppers, and as an added bonus, I was left with a rather large road rash burn on my leg and ankle. My phone was also victimized during the fall, as I was attempting to answer it when I fell. When I got home, I noticed my cute new shoes were damaged as well. I think the city of Tallahassee owes me some money!


The moral of the story: Don't pay more attention to your phone than to where you're stepping while walking down the sidewalk...


Watch Out for that Hole!!!!

No comments: