Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Jeff, this one is for you...

You asked what it is that I wanted to do...  and here it goes:


I discovered my true passion for the research of a specific target market, contents of the creative brief and the implementation of strategy. There is something about advertising that gets inside me. Excites me and fulfills me. I want to inspire and be inspired. Advertising is about interaction, and a reflection of personality and a point of view. I firmly believe that I have the personality to make it in this business. I want to work in strategic or media planning. I am fascinated by the idea that individuals can influence a targeted demographic, make an emotional connection and ultimately change purchasing behavior. I want to impact people with a product or a campaign by working with a team who want to make that passion resonate within the average consumer. I am eager to learn what it is they want, what they like, and why they like it and to find the key issue that a brand is facing and figure out the best way to solve it through advertising.

OHHH YEAH, and... I found this while searching for internships and thought it totally applied to my life and my previous post.

"You know when you're out kicking so much ass that you kind of let yourself go a little? -davidandgoliath 

Jeff, this one is for you...

2 comments:

Erin said...

good for you Liz!!

Jeff said...

Liz this is fantastic...Thanks for sharing. I'm sure you'll make it happen. You seem to be very passionate and it will serve you well. Now please go have some fun!