Monday, March 17, 2008

I HATE Blitzball


Ok so I know that no one is a nerd like me but I spent the last weekend of my spring break playing my PS2. Well...my friend's PS2. We were logging some hours on FFX (Final Fantasy 10) and I was yapping away the whole time about how awesome FFVII was...namely because I was in love with that mini game where you're chopping veggies aboard the ship (plus Vincent was SOOOOO hot!!). Well the mini game of choice in FFX is this thing called Blitzball. The charachters get in a big sphere filled with water and play something like soccer/rugby where you try to score goals by kicking, but you pass with your hands...and oh yeah--you can Chuck Norris Roundhouse Kick people as a "tackle." The game might sound fun but it is so ANNOYING! I guess they didn't spend much time developing the game play for this particular part of the game but still... to take something with so much potential and muck it up is shameful.

I HATE Blitzball

No comments: