Monday, March 24, 2008

So here is something I asked myself this morning when I couldn't bare to pry myself out of bed this morning to go to my first class...

Why is it that I can wake up at the crack of dawn on the weekends after a long night of partying till the wee hours of the morning; however, after a long night of simply working on presentations, media flight plan and all the other last minute assignments that are due for class on Monday I can not seem to function?

It really is a curse. I can not even bare to stay up past 12am trying to do homework. If school was a party I think we all would ace it... Naturally.

Another question similiar to this is how we can all remember that song lyric from way back in the 8th grade. Every girl can sing any spice girls song at the top of their lungs years after they first learned it. However, I can not seem to remember anything that I learned in school last week for a test on Wednesday. It has to be something to do with our brains.

All this is soo frustrating to me. Like I said, if school came in the form of a crazy party or a song lyric I know we would all be so interested we'd stay up all night and remember every detail!

No comments: