Monday, March 17, 2008

I feel a bit strange...

I've been through it twice before, but I really feel strange being back from spring break. I suppose I feel that break flew by. I turned 21 on Friday, March 7th, and I really wish I could go back in time and celebrate all over again. This has definitely been my best birthday by far and I feel quite depressed because now I don't have anymore exciting birthdays to look forward to. I realize that once I turn 22 it will be time to go out and get a professional job, and it's definitely not the worst thought, but I'm not rushing it either. I guess i'll just have to live it up while I'm 21! Well, this is all I can write for now since I am at Zimmerman and I need to do my work. I will post pictures from the party later on in the week though! See you all in class!

I feel a bit strange...

1 comment:

Paul (from Idea Sandbox) said...

Susan... what are you passionate about? What are the things you love to do most? If you try to find jobs that let you do these things, you'll never regret working.

If you have a bullseye - a long term goal for yourself... You'll be able to make decisions and take (or decline) jobs with this bullseye in mind.

It's fulfilling to know the job you have is adding to your strengths... or challenging you in some way... Always try to find a way to do better this year than you did last year.

Trust me... 25 is exciting. 30 is exciting... 35 is exciting... Personally I liked 23, 27 and 32 just as much.

Best to you!