Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Spring Break Blues

As I sit in my office with the lights out I can't help but think of my Spring Break past. (My lights are out because I haven't replaced a constantly buzzing ballast in the flourescent bulb.) There was the trip to the Bahamas my freshman year, and several trips skiing after that. It really bites that I haven't been able to go on a trip this year, or the last 4 for that matter, but I'm saving my vacation days and money for a long overdue trip to Europe. But I don't have to like it...

When you guys and gals get back to town it is really going to be hard to read about how much fun you had. For those of us that didn't get to go on a trip, its just annoying. However, I will still read. I guess I'm like those people who do accupuncture, a little pain with my pleasure.

I'm particularly interested in those of you who made a trip to the Keys. I haven't been back home in over a year and I'd like to know what you all think.

Spring Break Blues

No comments: