Monday, March 31, 2008

Stoked for TBWA\Chiat\Day Los Angeles!

Well, its crazy how things work out. Chiat L.A. is my dream agency for a summer internship and I found out last Tuesday that I got it!

They currently have the NISSAN MOTOR CORP account!

Nissan Motor Corp is actually made up of two brands; Nissan and Infiniti.

If you haven’t been living under a rock you might have noticed that I’m slightly obsessed with advertising for the automotive industry. These are some of the toughest and most demanding accounts to work on. I’m in the process of trying to be placed on the Infiniti account so wish me luck!

The entire experience, including the cross-country road trip with my friends will be documented in a blog over the summer so look out!




Photobucket

Stoked for TBWA\Chiat\Day Los Angeles!

No comments: