Tuesday, October 28, 2008

America's Favorite Serial Killer...


So about a month ago a couple of friends of mine were talking about this show on Showtime called Dexter and how amazing it was. I had heard of it, but didn't really know what it was about. So I decided to find out for myself and began by watching the second season (which is saved on Comcast's On Demand. After a couple of episodes I was hooked! The show is kinda creepy/ demented because it deals with a forensics cop who is really a serial killer, but oddly enough in a good way. Almost every episode Dexter works on a new murder case and then tracks down the killer, so that he can kill them. It's twisted but very entertaining. The episodes are also 1 hour long each, so its worth watching! Below is a clip of the season 3 preview.

America's Favorite Serial Killer...

1 comment:

BBartz said...

I love this show!! I'm still only in the second season though..but i'm on episode 10!!! Love it. Love it! I tell everyone about it, so def this show is word of mouth. He was also nominated for an Emmy this year but didn't win:(