Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Acting Like a Kid



So this weekend I decided to go home cause I'm not going home again until Christmas Break and I really wanted to see my nieces. Anytime I go to see them its such a great time and I really feel like a kid again when I go over there. On Friday I went over there and had to put Elmo to sleep, sing music songs, puzzles, and make food in their kitchen. Then on Saturday morning we went to the beach and my nieces absoutly love the beach. The beach and going swimming in the pool are their two most favorite things to do. Usually when I go to the beach I hangout with friends, layout in the sun, get in the water only to cool off, and usually drink. Well I encourage you all to go with your family or if you have younger siblings, cousins, or nieces and nephews cause it really helps you to remember what you used to do when you were young. So while at the beach with my nieces we made sandcastles which of course they knock down the minute you get them up. The we run after the seagulls and the best part play in the mud. My niece, Kat, is completely obsessed with playing in the mud. So I sit there by the shoreline and cover her with mud. Also she loves to have her legs covered with sand. Its really funny actually. And then of course we actually go on the pier to look for people catching fish and pelicans. Then of course before we leave we go to the ice cream store where they cover themselves with chocolte ice cream. So being home this weekend really helped to bring out the inner child that Tom is always talking about. So again I urge you all to hangout with younger kids. Its really a great time and kids are also one of the most funniest things I have ever seen or heard. So here are some pictures of them at the beach. 


Acting Like a Kid

No comments: