Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Anyone need an internship?

Hey everybody! It's been awhile since I blogged....I miss being in class with you all. There are only 11 people in Solomon's class. We are split into two groups and we never have a formal class so we never really see the other group ever. It's actually not as horrible as I thought it would be. haha.

So anyways, some of you may remember seeing some of my posts from my internship this past summer in Chicago. My whole trip was planned by an internship program called University of Dreams and they have programs in NYC, Chicago, LA, Barcelona, Costa Rica and many other amazing cities and countries. I had such a great time this summer that I am not a Campus Marketing Intern for U of Dreams. The program is all inclusive - room & board, transportation, weekend trips and activities, and a placement agent who not only helps you write your resume and coaches you through the interview process but also GUARANTEES you an internship. You could work for companies like ABC, Summit Entertainment, MTV, Solo Cup, Ghirardelli, InStyle Magazine, Google, San Francisco Giants, and more.
So for any of you CSI students that need an internship, you should totally check out www.SummerInternships.com. And for those graduating in December or in May, you should still look into it because a lot of recent graduates end up with full time jobs through their internship. One of my friends in Chicago was hired by the marketing firm she interned for.
Don't let the website fool you, they used to only offer summer internship programs but now they have spring and fall as well. They have internships for all majors so if you know any friends that need an internship please pass this message on! The spring 2009 program is in NYC and if you sign up now, you get a $500 discount. You just have to say that you were referred by me, Amy, and use the discount code: SPRINGNY.
So just humor and at least check out the website. And join our facebook group: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=36779998775&ref=ts

Also, if any of you are in any clubs/organizations with student that might be interested, let me know and I can come speak to the group or send you an email with the info.
Sorry for using this blog to solicit but I wouldn't have done it if I didn't think it was worth it - this really is a great experience!



Anyone need an internship?

No comments: