Tuesday, October 7, 2008

goin out w/ out regrets!

Before I came to College I though about all the crazy times that were to come and the things that are the "epitome" of a college experience. Now, that I’m a senior I realize the clock is ticking and I’m almost out of time, so for the rest of the year here is my “To Do Before I Graduate” list:

10. go to “the Rez” (I always say I’m gonna go, but never do!)
9. Go to an away football game… or make it through an entire one!
8. eat in the athletes cafeteria
7. go line dancing at “Stetsons”
6. Run onto the FSU field (or just touch the grass)
5. Go to a LaX game
4. take a circus class (or at least try the trapeze)
3. eat at that weird metal BBQ cage on the corner of Tenn. And Ocala.
2. go skinny dipping in Landis
1. meet Bobby Bowden

If you guys have any other cool ideas or things I’ve left out add them on! We only have 6 months until our “college experience” is over, and I would hate to say, “I wish I had done ______”

goin out w/ out regrets!

1 comment:

Vanessa Mc said...

That Jamaican guy at the gas station can throw DOWN! Its yummy!