Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Will it Blend?

I found this website a long time ago and lately was reminded how great it is. The site is called "will it blend" and basically they use this badass blender to blend just about anything you can think of with pretty spectacular results. They use a BlendTec blender to blend iphones, baseballs, marbles, bottles, anything! As I was going through the site I almost felt a viral vibe to the whole thing. You can email in suggestions of what to blend and at the end of the clips theyre marketing these super blenders by BlendTec. They also have a blog, "will it blog". Check out the site, some of the blends are pretty sweet! My favorites are the Guitar Hero III and the bic lighter blend. I really want a blender like this... though I imagine all of my blends would only add to the "dont try this at home" list.

http://www.willitblend.com

Will it Blend?

No comments: