Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Entertain your inner child

I recently came across this website that offers the craziest, weirdest, most unique gifts I have ever seen.

Perpetual Kid is a website where you can buy knick knacks/toys/gadgets, etc. that will "entertain you inner child."

Some of the gifts they sell are things I remember from childhood, and others I never even knew existed!


You can browse by categories such as "Things that shoot" or "Shocking!" or browse by themes like "Gnomes" or "Bacon!"....

Here are some items from perpetualkid.com



finger monsters

the ex voodoo knife set
emergency yodel button


80's cube clock
shower light-turns red when it's hot water & blue when it's cold water
executive airzooka


Entertain your inner child

1 comment:

Andrea Wolf said...

You are going to laugh but I used to own those finger puppets! NO LIE. I loved them with all of my heart, too. Sigh, may they rest in peace.