Tuesday, October 21, 2008

technolgy's a bitch

ok so this weekend I was down in Naples, home to my grandmother, my father and also home to my most recent X boyfriend. We all know that when you run into an X you want to look your hottest and be seen w/ somebody even hotter. I was hoping not to run into him, but of course there are only a few bars in Naples, since half the people use walkers and Saturday night I saw him from across the bar.
At convincing myself not to run for the door since I had just paid a 10$ cover, I thought It wouldn’t be so bad, since I was dressed cute, hair done, make up, and of course tipsy. So then I think, we’ll I’ll just go over there and calmly and casually say hi (those of you who know me know that calm and casual are not in my vocab). But it all worked perfectly! I went over said Hi, gave him a quick hug and said I had to go. I was so proud of myself… I had mastered the perfect first time seeing each-other-after-a-break-up-hit-and-run, until just before I walked away he said to me, “Oh by the way, I saw your music video…”
Considering he saw me wearing Chelsee’s scarf tied around my head, doing a choreographed dance, being totally serious lip syncing Miley Cyrus, with more make up then Mimi from the drew carry showI think we can all agree, in the battle of the X’s… he won. I hate YouTube.

technolgy's a bitch

No comments: