Monday, October 20, 2008

Help me with some Guerrilla Marketing

Hey guys!

I know we've all been there once, and most of us never want to look back. But I need your help to get people to take the AD Research survey. The survey is about drinking, and I am asking you all to take the survey, and I know you don't have any incentive to, but I would really appreciate it if you passed it along to your friends through facebook and what not. Last year, AD Team had the most survey respondents, and we are trying to blow them out of the water with respondents from this year!!! Thank you so much even just for reading the email. I have the link to the survey and if you decide to make a facebook group/event for it. Here is some copy you can use to make it easier on you....


We are conducting an online survey project regarding alcohol use among college students. Could you please help us out by completing our survey? If you copy and paste the link below in your web browser it will take you to the questionnaire. Also, could you forward this email/request to any of your friends who are 18-24 years old and attending a college or university? Please note: THE SURVEY DEADLINE IS OCTOBER 30TH.

http://communicationimc.qualtrics.com/SE?SID=SV_9RBybnnOINVx8kA&SVID=Prod


THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TAKING THE TIME TO DO OUR SURVEY!



You guys are amazing, see you tomorrow!

Help me with some Guerrilla Marketing

No comments: