Sunday, October 12, 2008

Working for Dunder Mifflin would be a dream come true!

I know I am extremely late for hoppin' on The Office bandwagon, but the show is absolutely hilarious! I am sad to say that most of my weekend was spent catching up on episodes from previous seasons. Actually, that is not a sad statement because if anyone has ever seen the show, they know how great it truly is.

Last night I did something I have never done before in my entire life...I laughed so hard, I cried! I always hear about the people who have experienced this, but had never done it myself. Well, yesterday as my roommate was studying and I was on disc four of season 3, I started laughing hysterically. Next thing I know I feel tears coming from my eyes. I honestly could not help it!

There's just something about the ridiculous Michael Scott, the insane Dwight, the adorable Jim, the likeable Pam, and all the other characters that just make the show my new favorite. I do not think I have ever watched a show and laughed during every episode. You would think the writers/actors(they do a lot of improv) would run out of creativity, but nope! With every episode comes more and more laughs.

If you have never seen The Office, I HIGHLY recommend checking it out. Hands down it is the funniest show I have ever watched.

Here's one of my favorite quotes from Michael Scott...
"Would I rather be feared or loved? Easy, both. I want people to be afraid of how much they love me."

I hope you all had a great weekend!

Working for Dunder Mifflin would be a dream come true!

2 comments:

Vanessa Mc said...

WOW! You and I are gonna get along. Can we talk about how my friends through me an Office themed birthday party? I absolutely love it!!! Can't wait til Thursday :D

Amanda Gibbs said...

OMG I loveee you for this blog. The Office is my favorite show!!!!!! As you prbly know since Vanessa just mentioned we threw her an office party lol