Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Guess what!!

I had the most amazing birthday of my life!!.....Mine was freakin great...Vanessa's was freakin great..it was just an amazing weekend! I wish I could do this blog a bit more justice with some pics, but I don't have them yet...But anyways, I can't help but to vent this happiness and I'm sooo glad I got to see some of you on thursday for Vanessa's party. I went to Miami for the weekend but it was great celebrating the beginning of my birthday weekend with you! .......

And even now as I'm CRAZY homesick...I feel better because I look forward to this class! I love that our major is so close. I actually love hanging out with you guys outside of school! I talk to my non-advertising friends and they barely have relationships with the kids in their majors. Its so sad to me. I always think what it would be like had I not met some of you...and if I was in some lame major. So thanks for being absolutely wonderful everyone!! And see you later!! =)

PS
I DO realize this is the gaaaayest blog I've ever written....I'm just pretty freakin happy thats all!!....LOL get it?? HAPpy=Gay <--------------Thats for you Tony.....and before you get on here ready to comment on the gayness of it keep in mind its still bday week..........Lol. YEA. I played that card. Try not to fall from grace with your meanness. =)

Guess what!!

No comments: