Tuesday, October 28, 2008

George Washington would be proud.

It sounds a little lame but, I am actually sad that I don't get a "I Voted" sticker since I sent in an absentee ballot. I was really looking forward to one. As this is my first presidential election where I can participate, I'm happy to see that it will be an exciting one...and that it is almost over. Seriously, I can't watch any more political ads. (On the bright side, it has given Jon Stewart amazing material to work with.)

With that, I hope all of you have or are voting. (Even if it means no sticker!)

FYI- This article explains all the Amendments in simple, unbiased language. Hopefully, it will help you make smart decisions when voting.
http://tampabay.com/news/politics/state/article501958.ece

Also, this is a complete waste of time, and absurd, (yet oddly funny) video tribute to a kick-ass president. Enjoy.

George Washington would be proud.

1 comment:

Justin said...

That's one of my favorite videos. George Washington = Best President Ever