Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Beauty Marks




So Friday when it was pouring down rain my friend and I thought what better way to spend a raining day then getting our toes done. It's always fun even though I'm really ticklish. As our toes were drying we were both flipping through different magazines. I came across this innovative print ad in the allure magazine I was flipping through. It was an ad by cover girl called beauty marks. They had different products with cute sayings and and you could peal the top of and underneath and said something about the benefit of the product. They then said to use the part you pealed off (it had some stick stuff on it) to mark the pages of allure so you could easily go back to the pages that had something that interest you. I thought this idea was really neat and I've never seen anything like it before. It also gets you thinking about cover girl the whole time you're reading the magazine and using the cover girl page holders. The only think I think they could have done better is placed it more towards the front of the magazine but that might have not fit into their budget. Above are some pics of the ad.

Beauty Marks

No comments: