Tuesday, March 17, 2009



So while on spring break, I thought I was going to get away from school and relax, but little did I know that my brain didn't want to shut off. I went snowboarding for the week and loved loved loved it!! It was my first time snowboarding but I grew up skiing a lot, so snowboarding was different, sore and bruised different! But it was awesome  and worth it and I doubt I will ever switch back to skiing.  Anyways while I was on the lifts to the top of the mountain there was advertisements on many of the poles- one that i remember in particular was the chevy green advertisement. It was so funny to see the non-traditional way of advertising and who would've thought that while skiing/snowboarding, you would see advertisements or even be thinking about them. I would understand if it was for some snow clothing or for some equipment, but a chevy? So then I went online to see if there were any other examples and I found- cheese?! and i thought the other one was just really cool, how it looks like your in a car. Just goes to show, when you least expect it- there's advertising! 

No comments: