Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Inspiration


After relaxing for a week during spring break all homework pretty much slipped my mind and I forgot to write a blog. So, as I was sitting at my desk desperately trying to think of something "creative" to write about I went to facebook and realized that I almost always go to facebook for inspiration. How sad is that? I needed to look at pictures on facebook to remind me of what I actually did on vacation. Anyway, after going to facebook and stalking myself I came across this picture of me and Winston, a tiki carver whom I bought a really cool tiki from. I just thought it was really cool that he was sitting there carving them right in front of me and I thought it was a really creative and simple way to make money. Thank goodness for facebook which reminds you about things.

Inspiration

No comments: