Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Spring Break in SEASIDE

I am a born and raised from Pensacola, FL and proud to be. My entire life I have thought you could not beat such a quiet, friendly beach town. Little did I know that one of my favorite places I have been in the entire world was only 45 minutes down the road and yes I'll admit, so much cooler than Pensacola. It is a friendly, unique beach village found on 30-A, between San Destin and Panama City. It includes communities such as WaterColor, Seaside, Seagrove Beach, and Grayton Beach. I spent my spring break there with several locals and had a unique insight to entire community. It was PARADISE to say the least. Everything is in walking distance and everything is conveneint. There are quaint coffee shops and boutiques all within a five minute walk. The beautiful white sandy beaches of the gulf coast are less than 100 yards away and in some areas it is legal to drive on the beach. It was the utlimate place of rest and relaxation. While I was there I decided this place was way too neat to leave behind for too long....so, I proceeded to the HR department and applied for a job! I even got some contacts for local adv/marketing agencies. What could be better than living in paradise all summer and getting some on the job experience??

http://www.30aresorts.com/?gclid=CNPaydfqrJkCFR2dnAod2HPOJg

Spring Break in SEASIDE

No comments: