Tuesday, March 31, 2009

hocus

Today, while picking up a flash drive and paper towels at Target, I ran across an item that was quite unexpected. Sitting in the 5 dollar movie section was Hocus Pocus, a movie I had completely forgotten about and never expected to be able to possess. But it was there. In all its greatness. And I absolutely had to have it. So I grabbed it and I bought it and it cost 10 dollars instead of 5 but I didn't care. The second I got home, I turned on the DVD player and reminisced in a Disney classic. 


Classic Disney movies are in an entirely different league than their modern counterparts. And might I add, an entirely lesser league. There seems to be a drop off in movie quality when the sequels of all the classics started emerging. Cinderella 2... then 3? Please... Bring us back to the time when there were wonderful stories and songs and characters! Especially for the sake of future generations!

hocus

No comments: