Thursday, March 19, 2009

If I could live life my way....

I was watching Across the Universe and I just think life would be so much better if we all sang instead of talked. We would definitely be more  creative because we would  be thinking in terms of sonnets and harmonies. It would just be so much fun. I don't have a good voice, but most people don't either so it would be normal. Maybe we would all have better voices if we were taught to sing instead of talk. It would be so hard to get in serious arguments when you sang them, everything would be less serious. Music is one of the greatest gifts we have given each other so why not just sing to each other instead of talk to each other. My friends and I tried it in normal conversation and it just made everything more fun. You guys should try it some day, and I think you really might like it, give yourself a little pick me up, some extra smiles. :)


If I created the world without any one teaching me how to live, I think I would naturally rather sing my thoughts than talk them.

If I could live life my way....

No comments: