Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Download Music Cheaper!!

I don't know about all of you, but my bill from iTunes every month is absolutely RIDICULOUS! I have a serious love for music, and I'm always looking for new things. This is an expensive habit though. Recently I read a news article that iTunes would soon be increasing the prices, and new release songs would no longer be the standard $.99. In light of this, I did some research on my own for a new legal downloading service. I was then referred to a site known as GoMusic, a Russian website that has about the same vast selection as iTunes at EXTREMELY LOW rates. I was able to purchase the entire Matt Nathanson cd today for $.97. There's no hidden fees or anything...you simply create an account and put a certain amount of credit on it. Then you are free to download at your leisure, and the site will deduct the money from your account. It is WONDERFUL. Check it out yourself. Go to gomusic.ru and enjoy :)

Download Music Cheaper!!

No comments: