Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Why would you do that??

So this past weekend my place got broken into. Who knows if it would have happened if me or my roommate were there but luckily we weren't. They busted through my door which is the back patio door, once they were in, who knows how much time they had but the things they took for the most part, portable electronics. Im guessing things they figured would have value at a pawn shop though they missed all our dvd players, jewelry, over 70 dvds, printer/scanner and some game systems but managed to take our half bottle of captain morgan and parrot bay. ?? I dont know, I just wonder what is exactly going through the mind of someone who has the audacity to break into someones place and just carouse around shopping for whatever they want, and more often than not, they dont get caught!! Its pisses me off. They were also cutting it pretty close to getting caught because they came about 930 Sunday night, thats the end of spring break, why would they wait till the last minute. Some things just bother me that probably wont have an answer!

Why would you do that??

No comments: