Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Sims promotions

So I was watching One Tree Hill last night, and I thought it was really cool how they incorporated the Sims 3 computer/video game into it. They actually used a scene where the characters and location was done SIms style and then transferred it to real life. They also used a scene in there where the little boy was actually playing the Sims on his computer and created his own Tree Hill with his family and a couple other important people. It was really fun to see the product placement of The Sims computer game especially since I used to play it myself! I think it's a great idea and an interesting way to get an audience and a target to view your product. The youtube video below is the preview for this past mondays episode, all done in Sims characters.


Sims promotions

No comments: