Monday, March 23, 2009

Twilight at midnight

As the clock struck midnight on Saturday morning, fans bombarded Wal-Marts everywhere to gain a copy of the hit movie, Twilight. Among that hustling crowd were friends of my own who have been waiting for the dvd to hit the shelves since they viewed the film on opening night. I, personally, write the dates in my planner when movies I love are coming to stores. Twilight was no exception.

While I thought the books were better (as they always are), this movie is one of the few movies that captivates my attention through the entire thing. I saw it twice in theaters and watched up until the last second I had before getting ready for formal.

If you haven’t already seen it, I recommend you go and rent it! The director did such a great job imaging the book and the actors portrayed the character beautifully. The author of the book, while writing about vampires and love, took such a creative spin on the plot and leaves the ending hanging as to make readers itch to read the next book. 

Twilight at midnight

No comments: