Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Its that time of year again...


I hope yall had an awesome spring break! I went snowboarding in CO for the week and then relaxed at the beach with my fam the last few days. Unfortunately, this week brings us back to reality and opens up the registrar for next semester. I finally got in to see my advisor this morning for what I thought to be a q and a session but ended up to be a grad check! HOLY COW there is no way I am ready to graduate?! INSANE!
I guess other than the internship deal and creative II my schedule seems to be pretty open. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I should or should not take?
I am looking in to enrolling in a general psychology and world religion course for the fall and backpacking in the spring. Are there any professors that totally rock that I should know about?
Thanks guys!

Its that time of year again...

1 comment:

Arlen Mabe said...

hey! Carrie Lane in the psych department is awesome. She's not much older than us, yet has so much knowledge about anything and everything psychological! I have taken 3 classes with her and my fav is Psychology of Women. good luck backpacking!