Tuesday, March 31, 2009

you could all be champs!

Over the weekend, my roommate was watching a movie in the living room while I was making some food, and I didn't know what movie it was so I sat down and watched a little bit of it. The movie was "The Comebacks" and the part I happened to be watching was really interesting because the coach, who I guess wasn't a very experience coach, tried to give an inspiring speech at halftime. There was a variety of random products in the locker room, some realistic and some not so much for a football team locker room. But anyways all of these products were used as product placements for the brands. The coach comes up with a really creative speech using just these products which is really cool and actually does sound inspirational in the end. This was a great way for brands to put their names out there! Not such great quality but check the speech out! the product placement comes in about half way through!


you could all be champs!

No comments: